18th April 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?

Hello,
I m doing diploma in CE from PTU after 10th..Is It possible to do MCA after completing Diploma....?? if yes then what will be the scope ??
kindly help me..

27th April 2014, 06:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma? Scope after completing the course?

Hello Friend As you know that MCA is master degree and for the master degree you need to have qualification of graduation degree. The graduation degree must be of 3 years or more and now you have done your diploma which is not considered as graduation degree in anyway.

For taking admission in the MCA course you need to have minimum qualification of graduation and for graduation you need to have minimum qualification of 12th class or diploma.
And now as you told us that you had completed your diploma course so yes now you are eligible for the graduation degree course but not for the master degree course. And MCA is consider as the master degree course.

And for the master degree you need to complete your first degree course.

So its better to take admission in the graduation course instead of taking admission in the master degree course as you are not eligible for the master degree.

So at last sorry my dear friend you are not eligible for the MCA right now.
But you may eligible it for after completing your graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?