10th December 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want to know what is procedure to get admission Hotel Management from a Government college? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
15th December 2016, 11:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?

For admission in a government hotel management college you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted every year for admission in IHMs. NHMCT JEE is conducted for admission at IHM across the country. You have to apply when there is a notification on a prescribed application form. Minimum requirement is class 12th in any stream.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on the rank. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam because seats are limited.
14th May 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?

How much number required in 12th board for get admission in government college for hotel management.
10th October 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is 60 percent enough to take admission in hotel management college after 12th with science stream?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?