27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the required rank to get admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University?

I have completed my 12th standard. I want to study B.Sc. Agriculture in Tamilnadu Agriculture University. What is the required mark eligible to join your without entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. What is the rank required for getting admission in B.Sc Agriculture in merit?
  5. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. How much rank is required to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture at Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Cutoff rank for university of agriculture? I have scored 329 rank in Plant Sciences
  9. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?
  10. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  11. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  12. Eligibility criteria to get seat for B.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University?
  13. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University with 24698 rank in AP-EAMCET being a BC-E candidate?
  14. How to take admission in Agriculture University? What are the documents required?
  15. Can I get admission in Tamilnadu with 1805 rank/4690 in Tamilnadu?
  16. How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?
  17. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a government seat in B.Sc Agriculture with 4146 rank in EAMCET?
27th August 2017, 11:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the required rank to get admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University?

Eligibility Criteria for admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University:
  • Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany/Zoology, Maths/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Home Science/Computer Science in 10+2 standard from a recognized board of education.
  • Candidates have to score 55% marks in 10+2 standard.
  • Candidate age should not be more than 21 years as on the 1st of July of the admission year.
  • The maximum number of permissible attempts to pass the qualifying examination is 3 time for SC/ST category candidates and for other category candidates, it is 2 times.
  • Candidates having Tamil Nadu nativity will be considered for admission.
Let me inform you that cutoff rank never remain same for each years, it keeps on changing every years depending upon the number of seat availability, difficulty of question paper, number of candidates appearing for the entrance examination, etc.
28th August 2017, 10:11 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What is the required rank to get admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University?

There is no such rank or cut-odd mentioned for admission in the above mentioned university. Cut-off rate keeps on changing every year and is subjected to various factors such as the number of admission, appearance for the examination, the level of examination paper, etc.

However, you should just prepare well and try to score as well as possible and leave the rest and I am sure you will be able to get admission an continue with your further studies.
28th August 2017, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 12th in Science stream, you can get admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University to study B.Sc in Agriculture.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying PCMB as a subject combination from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Sc in Agriculture at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the last examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?