26th November 2016, 03:23 PM
Aryan ranawat

What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to apply for Robotics Engineering. I want to know everything about Robotics Engineering. How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  2. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future?
  4. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  6. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
  7. What is the scope of robotics engineering?
  8. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  10. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for robotics course as my PG if I have done Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  15. Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering with scholarship? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission for Robotics Engineering in India and abroad with full scholarship?
  18. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
28th November 2016, 03:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?

A Robotics Engineering is a phenomenon which deals with the study of behind the scene designer.
Robotics Engineer are those who are responsible for the creation of Robots and Robotic systems which are able to perform the said duties that humans are either unable or prefer not to complete.

To do Robotics Engineering after the completion of class 12th, candidates need to apply for the above mentioned course in different Colleges.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from Science background form a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for Robotics Engineering.

List of colleges offering Robotics Engineering in India:-

Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Address: 188 Raja S.C. Mallik Road, Kolkata 700 032
Contact No: 33 - 24146810

Osmania University College of Engineering, Hyderabad
Address: PIN - 500007
Contact No: 402 - 7098254

Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Address: Varanasi - 221005
Contact No: 542 - 2368106 , 09935713057

Birla Institute Of Technology And Science, Pilani
Address: Jawahar Nagar, Shameerpet Mandal, Pin - 500078
Contact No: 40 - 66303999

Department of Electronics, Cochin University of Science and Technology
Address: Cochin, PIN-682022
Contact No: 484 - 2576418

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Address: Post Box No. 1611 Peelamedu PIN- 641004
Contact No: 422 - 2572177,2572477
11th April 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?

How to do diploma in robotics and what are the colleges offering this course and what is next after diploma in this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?