11th August 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying B.A.(Home Science) for female candidate?

Hello,
I am studying B.A. in Home Science and I am a girl. I want to know about the scope of this course for me. Please tell me about the scope asap.

15th August 2015, 10:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying B.A.(Home Science) for female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.A. in Home Science and I am a girl. I want to know about the scope of this course for me. Please tell me about the scope asap.

There is good scope for BA in Home science in both the Government and Private sectors as well. There are so many reputed companies which prefers Graduates in Home Science. There is good career opportunities are available after completing BA in Home Science. After completing BA in Home science you can find job opportunities in Hospitals, welfare organizations, community development programs, Commercial restaurants etc. After the course the candidates will be well versed in multi tasking and this provides numerous opportunities for them.
16th August 2015, 11:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying B.A.(Home Science) for female candidate?

You have huge career opportunities after having completed B.A.(Home Science) in various sectors for female candidates.

Candidates can opt for jobs in various sectors such as;

> Hospitals

> Medical Institutions

> Restaurents

> 5 star hotels, etc
14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering B.A.in Home science in kolkata,M.A. in Home science and B.A.in Psychology in kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?