16th March 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation to become a drug inspector?

I compleated my graduation with chemystry(hons).i want to be a drug inspector.also tell me other carrier.i passed inter with 69%,&passed graduaion with 67%,i know chemistry very well.so i want a good job,i may work in research feild.please help me

17th March 2015, 09:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do after graduation to become a drug inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I compleated my graduation with chemystry(hons).i want to be a drug inspector.also tell me other carrier.i passed inter with 69%,&passed graduaion with 67%,i know chemistry very well.so i want a good job,i may work in research feild.please help me
Nice to see that you are interested to do become a Drug inspector after completing a Bachelor degree in Chemistry. To become a Drug inspector then you must appear in UPSC exam or State Level competitive exam. The important notification and vacancy details of Drug Inspector are published in Employment newspaper and also updated on the official website of UPSC. The applicant must satisfy the below criteria to become a Drug Inspector.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> The Applicant should be Indian Citizen.

-> The applicant should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Three years relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates in upper age limit and Five years relaxation for SC/ST category students.

-> The Applicant who want to become a Drug Inspector must have passed Graduation in Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine from a recognized university.

-> The applicant must be Physically and medically fit.

If you want to make your career in the research field, then you need to complete Master degree and PhD in Chemistry. Those candidates who have completed their Master Degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply for a PhD.
17th March 2015, 11:16 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Drug Inspector is a lucrative career option for aspirants who have completed their Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.

Eligibility :

You must be Graduate in the Bachelor Degree in the Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Science / Microbiology from a any recognized University

Age limit between 18 to 25 years

Selection Process :

Written Test

Interview
17th March 2015, 01:05 PM
Humstudents

Bachelor degree in medical science, age limit maximum 25 years are the basic eligibility to become the drug inspector. Than further you have to appear in written test and if you clear this than finally you have to go for interview.
23rd March 2015, 04:57 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

you have completed your graduation that is a good thing because it is a mandatory condition to become drug inspector.
There is an exam called Combined graduation level called CGL conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) by which you can become Inspector in Narcotics department and it deal with drug and all that. so you have to clear that exam to become a drug inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?