5th March 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do job or studies after completing B.Tech(ECE)? Scope of B.Tech(ECE) stream?

Hello Sir
I am doing B.Tech from ECE stream.
Kindly tell me what are the best
scope for me after B.Tech?
And also tell me that should I study more
or do job?

6th March 2015, 01:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do job or studies after completing B.Tech(ECE)? Scope of B.Tech(ECE) stream?

If your chief aim is to get job, then I would say that B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) course is absolutely sufficient. But if you are interested to study further, and wishing to get much better job with master's Degree then I strongly suggest you to go for higher studies M.E/ M.Tech. Yes, ECE (Electronics and Communication) stream is a very best stream among all the streams, and I can strongly tell you that it has very good scope in these present days and in future too. I request you to notice that "More the number of Degree programs More the Job Opportunities".

There are ECE Candidates who obtain PSU (Public Sector Undertaking's) jobs with B.Tech (ECE) as an Educational Qualification alone through GATE Exam Score. So if you can get good command over Electronics and Computer based subjects from 2nd year B.Tech itself, I can strongly say that you'd be selected in a good private or PSU companies. If you are really good at academics and concepts, you can stop your studies with B.Tech. On the other side, if you are really interested to enhance your knowledge you may even go do Master Degree programs, which obviously fetched good salaried job as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?