4th August 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to secure lateral Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission being a Diploma student?

Sir, when I was doing 10+2, then I had taken PCM. Now, I am doing Diploma course of Physiotherapy in Prayagraj. I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Mumbai. What I have to do for getting lateral admission for this course?

6th August 2020, 12:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to secure lateral Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission being a Diploma student?

If you are planning to apply for BPT Lateral Entry admission then you must have completed a two-year diploma in Physiotherapy. Most of the Physiotherapy colleges in India in require 45% marks in the two-year diploma after class 10 board exam with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (EPCB) as mandatory subjects.

Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT) creates a lot of opportunities for the candidates. One can opt for a 2-year diploma after class 12 or apply for Diploma courses right after class 10 board exams.

BPT Lateral Entry Application Process 2020
Candidates aspiring for BPT Lateral Entry admission must note that there are different ways to fill up the application form. In most of the colleges, the application form can be filled on the official website of the college. And in some cases, the application form can be filled in offline mode.
7th August 2020, 05:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to secure lateral Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission being a Diploma student?

••• Yes definitely, you can pursue Bachelor of physiotherapy after completing diploma in Physiotherapy course but you will have to clear the entrance test conducted by the University or institute in which you want to secure admission.

••• There is no lateral entry in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?