21st March 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What should be taken if I don't get any rank in EAMCET?

Please say me that what should be taken after eamcet ? and if i don't get the rank in eamcet what should be taken?

22nd March 2015, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be taken if I don't get any rank in EAMCET?

If you don't get any rank in EAMCET examination, that means you will be treated as a disqualified candidate. Even, if you disqualify in EAMCET examination, you can pursue B.Tech course by taking admission through B-Category or Management quota. But, the fee structure for B.Tech course through Management quota will be high when compared to Convenor quota. So, if you don't get any rank in EAMCET examination, you can buy a seat through Management quota and you can pursue B.Tech course.
25th March 2015, 09:19 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.There is many courses other than engineering in India.

2.So you don't worry if you got disqualified in EAMCET then also you have many options.

3.You can opt degree courses like B.Sc,B.Com,B.A. etc,.. which ever you like.

4.If you are really interested in engineering course then you try other entrance exams like JEE MAINS, JEE ADVANCED,BITSAT etc,....

5.Other wise you can get seats in management quote which is little costlier.

Hope this information is helpful to you..................................

Have a nice day.....................................
17th May 2023, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I got 40 marks in emcet , do I get a good or a seat in an engeneering college for me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?