17th July 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the undergraduate courses available related to Biotechnology?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and I want to study Biotechnology after my 12th. I want to build my career through Biotechnology, so what are the undergraduate courses available in this subject?

20th July 2020, 08:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the undergraduate courses available related to Biotechnology?

°°°B.Sc. in Biotechnology

Colleges-
°Loyola College, Chennai
° St Xavier's College Ahmedabad
° Christ University commerce Bangalore

°°°B.Tech Biotechnology

Colleges-
° Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
° Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
° Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
21st July 2020, 01:34 PM
Career Saints

Default Re: What are the undergraduate courses available related to Biotechnology?

Hello,
Greetings from Career saints!
Choosing a biotechnology course depends on the level of your interest in studying and time duration.

Meaning of you want to focus only on biological aspect then you can go for B.Sc Biotechnology which mainly focuses on research and development fields such as Biochemistry, Plant Biotechnology, Animal Biotechnology, Microbiology and so on.

But if you want to focus on both biological and engineering aspects you can go for B.Tech Biotechnology which covers topics like Molecular biology, cell biology, Genetics, Bio process engineering, Thermodynamics, Mass transfer and so on.

Choose wisely after enough research. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?