17th July 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Radiography) without studying Biology in 12th standard?

Sir, I am not studying Biology in my 12th standard. I am interested to study BSc Radiography course. So, without studying Biology in 12th standard, I can join and study BSc Radiography course? Please tell me regarding this asap.

20th July 2020, 05:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Radiography) without studying Biology in 12th standard?

Eligibility for BSC in radiography:-

> The basic eligibility criteria for admission to the course is 10 + 2 or similar qualification from any recognised education board with physics chemistry and mathematics as main subjects. Some institutes require a minimum aggregate score of a 50% in class 10th and 12th as an additional Eligibility criteria.
20th July 2020, 08:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Radiography) without studying Biology in 12th standard?

°°°Biology is mandatoryis you want to study B.Sc. in Radiography.

°°° As you haven't studied Biology in your 11th and 12th standard hence you are not eligible to pursue this course.
21st July 2020, 01:48 PM
Career Saints

Hello, Greetings from Career Saints!
As per the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Radiography, Biology is not not mandatory in 12th. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be main subjects with aggregate score of 50% Minimum to apply for the course.
Happy to help. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?