24th September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of NATA will be released? Last date of form submission?

Hello,
Please let me know that when NATA is publishing its application form? What is the last date for form submission? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

8th October 2015, 04:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the application form of NATA will be released? Last date of form submission?

NATA exam is conducted every year. But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the NATA exam for this year has been lasted. But instead of this I am providing you this year dates of the notification and exam so that you have an overall idea that in which month notification and exam takes place.

Following are the dates regarding this:

**Online registration starts-28th March 2015

**Last date of registration- 29th August 2015

**NATA exam - 1st April to 25th May and 1st june to 31st August 2015.

***There is no need to be wonder about that this is the exam in which the form submission and exam takes place simultaneously. you have to fill the form and book your seat before the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?