15th April 2023, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

When i will get result to take admission in BSc forestry colleges?

Now i have applied for BSc Forestry application form when i will get result to take admission in BSc forestry colleges please send me answer to my mail [email protected]

15th April 2023, 10:48 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: When i will get result to take admission in BSc forestry colleges?

The result dates for admission to BSc Forestry colleges in India vary depending on the university or college you are applying to. Generally, the admission process starts in the month of May/June every year. The result announcement dates also vary depending on the university or college.
15th April 2023, 11:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When i will get result to take admission in BSc forestry colleges?

You have not mentioned the detail information about your college and the entrance examination with respect to which you are making enquiry.

So, it is not possible to help you in getting the detail information about the admission procedure and date of result declaration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?