15th April 2023, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in BSc IT if scored 56.47% in HSC? Is there any chance of getting admission in BSc IT?

Can i get admission in BSc IT if scored 56.47% in HSC? Is there any chance of getting admission in BSc IT?

15th April 2023, 06:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in BSc IT if scored 56.47% in HSC? Is there any chance of getting admission in BSc IT?

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in B.Sc Information Technology course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.Sc in Information Technology course is given below:

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Information Technology

>> In order to be eligible for getting admission into this course is 12th Class from a recognized in Science subject.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 55% marks. In General, most of the colleges require 50% marks.

>> Admission into this course will be done based on the merit as well as performance in Entrance Examination.

>> As you have scored more than 55% marks, I can say that you will be eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Information Technology course.
15th April 2023, 11:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in BSc IT if scored 56.47% in HSC? Is there any chance of getting admission in BSc IT?

Yes, there is chance of getting admission in B.Sc IT on the basis of your qualification.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

CUET is conducted for admission in colleges affiliated to DU, BHU, AU etc. Admission is not offered on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?