26th July 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali considerable for admission in Accountancy Honours? Can I get admission if scored less marks in Maths and Statistics and secured above 70% in Pure Economics and Accountancy?

Hi,
For admission in Accountancy Honours will the best of four subjects be consider? If so, then if the best of four subjects contain English and Bengali then will both the Literature subjects be taken? And what if I get least marks in Maths and Statistics but above 70% in Pure Economics and Accountancy?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for accountancy honours at Srivanathsatri college and other colleges?
  2. Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali in 12th Commerce for admission in B.Com(Accountancy)?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  6. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  7. Can I join B.Com in any college without Accountancy?
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  9. How to get admission in DU? I am studying Hindi, English and Accountancy
  10. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  11. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  12. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  15. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Com hons in Accountancy?
  16. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  17. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  18. How to do CA after completing B.Tech this year?
31st July 2015, 06:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali considerable for admission in Accountancy Honours? Can I get admission if scored less marks in Maths and Statistics and secured above 70% in Pure Economics and Accountancy?

Yes English and Bengali will be considered in the Best of 4 Subjects.
Your Best of 4 marks will be calculated from all the Subjects and the mark of Accountancy will be doubled in case of admission to the course of Accountancy Hons.
The fact that you have got least marks in Maths and Statistics does not matter.
Your marks in Accountancy matters and the best of 4 marks matters for you as these are the marks that will be taken into consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?