27th April 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?

Sir,
I have written my 12th Board exams with Accountancy, Commerce, Economics & Statistics subjects. Now I am planning to join B.Sc in Statistics course. Can you please advise me about this course and what I have to do for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  2. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  3. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  4. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  6. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  7. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  8. Detailed information about BBA course available in Indore?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  11. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to study M.Phil in Commerce through Regular Mode for M.Com candidate?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  14. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  16. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
30th April 2015, 05:38 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) because you have not studied Mathematics at intermediate level. Without studying mathematics at intermediate level, you cannot apply for B.Sc (Statistics). Lets see eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc (Statistics):

-Candidate should have completed 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-Candidate must have studied mathematics at intermediate level.
-Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate.

There are no entrance examination for B.Sc (Statistics) but few reputed colleges conduct the entrance examination. Normally, science stream candidates are eligible to apply. So, being a commerce background candidate you are not eligible to apply.
1st May 2015, 12:41 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?

You will not be able to get admission into the course of B.Sc in Statistics as you have not studied Science in your Class 12.
Although you are having Statistics as one of your Subjects you will not be allowed to take admission into the course of B.Sc.
If you would have read Science and you would have had only Mathematics you would have been able to get admission into the course of B.Sc in Statistics.
So you will have to study some other course and you will not be able to study B.Sc in Statistics.
18th May 2016, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have written my board exams with Commerce,Accountancy,Economics and Bussiness Maths.Can I join the course B.sc statistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?