19th November 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know whether there will be private entrance exam for the management quota seats in engineering colleges in Mumbai for the academic year 2014-2015.

If the exams are being conducted please furnish me the details regarding the admission procedure. I would like to know where can get the application forms and the different exam dates of respective colleges.
The colleges of my choice are:
1.Sardar Patel College of Engineering,Mumbai,
2.Thadomal Sahani College of Engineering
3.D.J.Sanghvi
4.VJTI
5.Somaiya College of Engineering
6.Swami Vivekanand College of Engineering

21st November 2014, 08:10 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?

No, There wont be any private entrance exam for Management Quota seats in any of the colleges of Mumbai.

The colleges you have listed do not have private entrance examination.

Here I am listing some other good colleges who take candidates without any entrance examination through management quota's.

Dwarka Das J Jhangvi College Of Engineering

Vidyalankar institute of Technology

Don Bosco institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?