26th April 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in general quota for engineering in All India Entrance Exam?

how many seats are available in general quota for engineering in all india entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How do minority ranks matter in our admission to medical colleges?
  2. ow many seats are available for all India Quota for general candidates? How to get admission in NERIST?
  3. How many general quota seats in aipmt exams?
  4. How to get admission in MBBS after scoring 4998 in OBC category?
  5. How many seats are there for general quota students in PSU EXAMS?
  6. Whether there is private entrance exam for management quota seats in engineering colleges of Mumbai? Details of such entrance exam?
  7. How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?
  8. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  11. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  12. Number of seats available under government quota for B.Ed?
  13. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  14. Number of AIEEE and IIT JEE seats under OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances of admission to NIT, Warangal after 260 marks in AIEEE? Cut-off marks last year for the same?
  16. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  17. What's the fee structure of B.Tech course in JNTU, Karimnagar?
  18. What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET?
7th July 2011, 04:40 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of seats available in general quota for engineering in All India Entrance Exam?

dear friend ,

there are 50% of total no seats are available for the general category in all NIT's .

you can get the admission in the nit's after scoring the descent rank in the all india engineering entrance exam

for more information about the seats and institutes kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks
7th July 2011, 09:07 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Default Re: Number of seats available in general quota for engineering in All India Entrance Exam?

Total number of seats available for general candidates in different NIT's through AIEEE is about 9000.

For more information you can log on to the official website of Central counseling board i;e www.ccb.nic.in or
www.cbse.nic.in
2nd May 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i get 93 marks in aieee 2012 and iam sc categery student. please tell me that can i get any good govement college in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?