23rd January 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Will graduation marks matter if done masters with 55%?

If one has low graduation marks but pursues masters from open university and gets 55% in masters, will then the graduation marks matter? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 50% marks in graduation? I have completed masters from London UK
  2. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  3. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  4. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  5. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  7. Am I eligible for SET exam after passing MCA?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 45% marks and 76% marks in masters in computer application?
  9. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  10. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  11. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  12. Can I be eligible for NET exam? I am studying M.Ed first semester in Bhavanagar University
  13. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  14. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  15. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  16. May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation
  17. How to study Masters in American university after graduation with 57% marks
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
28th January 2014, 11:05 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will graduation marks matter if done masters with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If one has low graduation marks but pursues masters from open university and gets 55% in masters, will then the graduation marks matter? Please help.
Hey friend,

Yeah your Graduation marks do make a matter when you apply for your Post Graduation as like when you applied for your Graduation where your +2 marks where considered.

There are many Post graduate courses which are in India and you are join in the course accordingly based on the qualification of yours.And the main thing to be noted is that the candidate should write the entrance exam for joining in post graduate courses.

It is very much needed that the candidate apply for these exams and satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exams and then apply for the exams.There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and they may include criteria's such as Age Limit and the Education qualification which is needed.

If you are going to satisfy those criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam and then select the college and join for the respected course.

And as you have asked about the percentage,yeah it will be enough of 55% in certain courses to join in for PG.

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2015, 03:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you have mentioned that you had low marks in the graduation, so friend let me tell you that the weightage of the marks in the graduation depends upon the exam or the job you apply for.

If their condition is such that they don't require your PG degree then you can be in trouble because then your graduation marks will be considered.
30th June 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80% in my bsc mathematics and I want to take admission in DU for masters
I have applied for entrance based admission.
will I get any benefit of my graduation percentage?
30th June 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80% in my bsc maths I want to take admission in DU for masters, entrance based.
Will I get any benefit of my graduation percentage ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?