15th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear in JEE Main if didn't mention the Hall Ticket Numbe?

Friends,
I cannot fill my hall ticket number
in JEE Main application form.
So, I will be able to give JEE Main or not?
Waiting for your response.

17th May 2015, 06:53 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear in JEE Main if didn't mention the Hall Ticket Numbe?

Hall ticket number does play a role which tells the record of the particular student.
Never do a work in hury bury way.
Before filling the form,read all the instruction properly and clearly one by one.
Meanwhile be ready with origination certificates to refer marks and fill in the form
Once the form is filled.check the details which had mentioned is correct or not. If not,then recorrect it. Is all the required data is filled or not.finally post it or submit it online.
I dont think you will be getting admit card or not. Better contact to the office or put a main in their official website,share this issue.you will get the solution from them.
Next time be creful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?