20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in third year B.Com after failing in four subjects in 4th semester?

I have cleared first year B.Com in first attempt without any ATKT. In second year b.Com I cleared in 3rd attempt. If I fail in four subjects in 4th semester, will I get admission in third year B.Com?

20th June 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in third year B.Com after failing in four subjects in 4th semester?

Yes, you can pursue third year of B.Com course after failing in four subjects of your 4th semester B.Com course. You can clear all your backlogs before completion of your three years B.Com course. You need to have minimum credits to be eligible to promote to third year of B.Com course. Since, you have the minimum credits required to pursue B.com third year, you are eligible to pursue third year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?