8th June 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?

Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects? or do I need to repeat the semester again? Is there any possibility to give the compartment exam soon? I am confused now whether I will be able to complete the degree Please help.

9th June 2017, 06:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?

In different universities or technical institutes of India, backlog paper examination is conducted with regular examination of every semester examination. You will move to next semester with existing backlogs.

Suppose, if you have two backlogs in even semester then you can appear for these two backlog paper exam with regular semester examination in next even semester exam.Similar is case with odd semester examination.
9th June 2017, 11:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can move from 4th to 5th semester even if you have 3 back subjects. You can clear all your backlogs before completion of your final year of the course. You need to have minimum credits to move to next semester as specified by your respective college/ university. Since, you have 3 back subjects, you can clear them by appearing in supplementary examinations before completion of your final year of the course while pursuing your studies.
10th June 2017, 01:54 AM
help100%

No need to be confused as you have backlog in your 3 subjects, normally in most of the universities they promote such students if they got the required percentage or cgpa in that semester or year, if you didn't then you need to repeat one year to clear that backlog and get promoted or else need to clear the backlog immediately through supplementary exam this year or if you qualify the required percentage or cgpa marks to get promoted then you can clear the blacklogs accordingly.
30th July 2022, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 4 back subjects?
30th July 2022, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have five subject in 4th semester but i have 3 bck subject can I move 5 th semester plz help me what I do
25th February 2023, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I give 4th sem backlog in 7th sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?