22nd December 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a degree after completing 3 years of animation course?

Will I be getting a degree in animation after completion of the course? I mean to ask , whether it's a short course or a major course like B.E or B.Sc?

22nd December 2017, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a degree after completing 3 years of animation course?

If it is a degree course, then it will be a bachelor degree course mentioned clearly. If it is a diploma or certificate course, then also it is clearly mentioned.

Hence, you can easily differentiate between a degree or diploma or certificate course. Just make sure that it is approved by UGC recognized university.
23rd December 2017, 01:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a degree after completing 3 years of animation course?

It all depends on the type of course which you are pursuing.
If the above mentioned course is a certificate course, then you will get a Diploma certificate. If it is a degree course, then you will get a Bachelors degree in the above mentioned course. So, just check which type of course is this and based on that you can expect a degree or a certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?