19th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to do graduation after 15 years of gap being passed in 12th grade?

Respected sir/madam,

Thanks for the internet that i could get contact of yours here... and i read some discussions. I liked so much. I also would like to ask you that I passed 10th with Science Stream. I got some physical problem and then surgery. Again I appeared for 12th but with common stream. Again I got surgery and than financial problems and much more responsibility, I could not continue my study. Now I wish to do graduation in B.Com or B.A. but want to finish in a year if possible, Because due to some circumstances I can't provide much more time after studies but graduation has become an important for me...... I will be obliged to you if i get any solution.... Thank You Very Much.... <Sanjay Prajapati, Jamnagar (Gujarat)

Related Questions:
  1. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  2. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  3. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  4. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  5. Eligibility for MNCs after two year gap before B.Tech?
  6. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  7. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  8. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  9. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  10. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  12. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  14. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  15. Have a gap of 5 years between 12th and B.Tech : Will I get a corporate job? How to plan my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation?
  17. Does a year gap between 11th and 12th will affect my career?
  18. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
20th April 2015, 02:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to do graduation after 15 years of gap being passed in 12th grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,

Thanks for the internet that i could get contact of yours here... and i read some discussions. I liked so much. I also would like to ask you that I passed 10th with Science Stream. I got some physical problem and then surgery. Again I appeared for 12th but with common stream. Again I got surgery and than financial problems and much more responsibility, I could not continue my study. Now I wish to do graduation in B.Com or B.A. but want to finish in a year if possible, Because due to some circumstances I can't provide much more time after studies but graduation has become an important for me...... I will be obliged to you if i get any solution.... Thank You Very Much.... <Sanjay Prajapati, Jamnagar (Gujarat)
Well, you have a Valid reason which can accept by all Universities. But, most of the university having certain age criteria for Graduation. Since, you have a long gap between your studies and also above 25 years. So, it is difficult for you to get Graduation admission through regular mode even, if you have a valid reason. However, you may get admission through distance or Correspondence for sure. There is no entrance exam and specific age limit required for Graduation through distance mode. However, you must select the university which is recognized university UGC so you can easily get job opportunity based on your Graduation.
7th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to do graduation after 15 years of gap being passed in 12th grade?

How and from where I can do my graduation after 12 year gap from school after completing 10 2.
12th November 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

My son completed first year of B.com then drop it due to some circumstances. Now after fifteen year he wants to complete the graduation in a year .can it possible.
28th March 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduated from Delhi university but after 15 years I like to pursue teacher training could it be possible for me
30th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b pharm in 2004 now after 15 years can i take admission in pharma D???
11th January 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to get graduate degree after 15 years gap is it possible for me,?i completed my class 12 with first division
23rd March 2021, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello I have done my 12th with commerce stream I guess I got around 45 % but was not able to clear mathematics only, other subject I passed but due to certain situations I couldn't not pursue further studies now I want to pursue graduation with arts or commerce. Please advice
18th October 2021, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to do graduation in Bba . I had study gap 15year.can I do single sitting graduation.im a home maker
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?