11th February 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?

I took A gap of two years after doing 12th in 2011 with bio and math for neet Without success. Now I plan to cover the gap
---either doing grad in single year 2013-2014
And doinng MBA or appearing for SSC exam
Is private graduation is eligible for above exams?
-- in which field I should do the graduation
Elligeble universities for private graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  2. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  3. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  4. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  5. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  7. How to take admission in BSc after completing 12th? I have taken a gap of 1 year
  8. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  9. How to explain a year gap in education?
  10. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  13. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  14. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  15. List of companies offering jobs for 2nd division in 12th and 2 year gap after MBA?
  16. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  17. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
28th February 2015, 10:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I took A gap of two years after doing 12th in 2011 with bio and math for neet Without success. Now I plan to cover the gap
---either doing grad in single year 2013-2014
And doinng MBA or appearing for SSC exam
-- in which field I should do the graduation
Elligeble universities for private graduation
Yes. of course you can do Graduation having two years Gap after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who are below 24 years are eligible to apply for Graduation. So, if you are age is below 24 years then definitely you are eligible for Graduation course. The minimum duration of Graduation is three years and Maximum duration is give years. You can select any field in Graduation based on your interest and Future aspiration.

The basic qualification required by a person to join the graduation course is a pass in 12th standard from a recognized board. The applicant must score at least 50% of marks at a 12th standard level to get admission to Graduation course.

If your Graduation university is recognized by UGC then definitely you are eligible for SCC and MBA course as well.
8th March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have completed 12th from science stream in 2012 and have a gap for 3 years in between, so I want suggestion for what course should do and one year degree or single sitting degree courses are available is it valid for jobs, will it be considered as a normal completed graduate person for get a job, I want immediate suggestion regarding in this matter
9th April 2015, 01:55 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can do the graduation.

It is very good to see that you want to continue the education.

There are many universities which provide regular as well as the Distance Learning courses.

If you can't join the graduation as a regular student, then you can apply for a distance learning course.

For which you have to apply with the requisite documents and appear at the time of examination.
9th April 2015, 08:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can continue your studies even after 2 years of gap . The duration of graduation will be either of three or four year .Since you are a science student you have large number of discipline available .
You can make your graduation from regular or as distance mode also . There are number of university for each of them .
13th April 2015, 07:08 PM
kunalroy89

You can do Graduation after your gap from 12th passing till date.
But single year graduation exams is not advisable.They are practically of no use howsoever the institutions advertise about them.There is no use of such a certificate other than decorating the wall.
Enroll in a normal graduation course-Regular or Correspondence but check whether the University is UGC recognised and also DEC recognised for distance learning or correspondence courses.
Choose one of the courses you feel strong at or as per your need in future plans and take admission.It would not be wise to waste much time as then jobs will be difficult for the extended year gap and/or for your age at the end of graduation.
15th April 2015, 07:33 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

I am really happy to read that you are continuing your study after 2years gap.It is possible to get admission for Graduation in Private or Government Colleges.First of all choose your career that where you want to go and if you want to do MBA,So i suggest you that you should do the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree first.Then it will help you in MBA.You should apply for Entrance Exam like CAT for MBA.You will get the IIM's from this Exam if you secured the rank in this Exam.It will be good for you if you crack the CAT Exam and study MBA in IIM.It will make your career.
So don't waste your time now and complete your study.Come on the way where you want to go in future.
Best of Luck
11th June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I am a drop out graduate and age is 27. I passed 12th in 2003. Due to bad financial condition of my family, I have been working in BPOs and having proof of job in these years. Can I take admission to BA through a recognized university.
25th June 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the procedure of selection in MBA after cracking CAT.
Sir, plz explain in briefly. What the steps in it. Someone told me that IIM college will see your 12th % for selection.
Plz help me.
1st December 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have been completed B.A. 1 year in 2012-13 now I have a gap of 3 years can I do my BA 2 year / and final after a long period of 3 years. Or it is cancelled...tell me please...
2nd March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have one year gap after 12 with science stream can I eligible for taking admission in ignou in 2016 session
12th April 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in Bangalore after 5 yrs gaps of completing 12? I am 3 month over 24 yrs
14th April 2016, 12:27 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do graduation in Bangalore after 5 yrs gaps of completing 12? I am 3 month over 24 yrs
It depends upon college or institution whether they want to give admission to gap year students or not.
If they do then following steps are require to get admission.
1). Collect all the related documents of 12th and go to the desk of admission.
2). Make an affidavite for your gap year which is mentioned some specific reason.
24th January 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in management ,after that I did b.ed. And passed c.tet can I do my graduation in arts now.
After second graduation in arts will I have to do b.ed again ?i want to go for teaching in LT grade.
31st January 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 12 (in 2005) year gap completing 12th?
19th March 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have two years gap after 12th for preparing neet (bipc) now I want to complete my 3years degree in one year.sir is it possible tell me how to do and should I apply
22nd May 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I've done my 12th science in 2015. Now I want to complete my studies. So can I appear for graduation directly...?? I'm now 31 age. If yes .. Which university..?? Will it be government recognised..??
18th November 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I've done my 12th science in 2015. Now I have admission B.S.C course 2 years Tray But not passed out. So can I appear for graduation directly...?? pl tell me what to do .I want complete graduation
15th January 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 3 year gap completing 12th?
I want to take gap of three years after doing 12th in 2015 can i take admission again in graduation course or decline the course
3rd April 2018, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

After two year of gap after 12 the due to meet MBBS exam can I join 3rd year of Delhi university
7th April 2018, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

I have three years gap after 12th I want to have a graduation degree is it possible to apply directly for the third year degree course
15th April 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2014 passed ot of engineering and still I do have 4 backlogs.All the papers belong to maths. Iam going to write my last attempt in anna niversity now.Iam planning to write B.A English in distance edcation in mk niversity because I dont believe that I clear maths papers.Now currently working in BPO because of family situation.Kindly guide me some sggestions.
16th April 2018, 10:21 PM
sjs1990

Dear Friend,

Of course you can join any college for a bachelor degree after completing 12th standard , The eligibility to get into the college to study for a bachelor degree is 12th or any equivalent course that is approved by the Government, The gap 2 or 3 years won't affect your eligibility.

You can appear for SSC exams with your 12th qualification too by appearing for CHSC exams,
If you like to complete your bachelor degree and appear for SSC exams then you should have completed your studies in a Government recognized institution.

Thank You
24th July 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done 12th class in 2016 and I want to give admission direct 3rd year and can I do 3 year Bachlor degree complete 2019.
15th August 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in BA final year after completing 12th sci.
28th July 2019, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I have 30years plis i have intermediate can i do ll
28th July 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have gap of 7years after my inter and I and can o go for llb if yes what is Procedure
23rd November 2019, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 in 2005 15 yers happy can I do ba
17th August 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have a gap of 3 years after my 3rd semister of bms so can i start from the 4th semister ?
20th August 2020, 10:42 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?

Yes, two year gap is not a problem.The eligibility to get into the college to study for a bachelor degree is 12th or any equivalent course that is approved by the Government. If you face a problem, give reason for course gap.

If gap between more than 10 years, you can even pursue graduation in distance mode from various universities like IGNOU to improve your educational qualification
2nd September 2022, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

after the 12th I prepared for the army then I have 3 yrs gap and then I completed graduation, in 2022 but after graduation, I don't have a gap,
so my question is this gap affect in IT Sector job, or after graduation how much gap I have taken that will give you an issue,
cause I have submitted my gap reason in college, so am I eligible for IT job,
cause I choose a path in data analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?