9th August 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which all companies provide internship to 3rd semester Civil engineering student?

Hello sir , I am doing my 3rd semester in civil engineering at National Institute of Technology Calicut. I would like to know which all best companies in India (preferably north India )will provide as an opportunity to do internship . According to me , my only preference is the quality of company and not it's location .

10th August 2021, 04:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which all companies provide internship to 3rd semester Civil engineering student?

Companies that offer internship for civil engineering students:-

1- TATA CMC Chandigarh.

2- L&T Constructions.

3- DLF India.

4- Hindustan Construction Company.

5- Adarsh Construction Company.

6- BYGGING India Ltd.

7- NCAOR (National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research).
11th August 2021, 01:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all companies provide internship to 3rd semester Civil engineering student?

Please find below the list of companies provide internship to 3rd-semester Civil engineering students.

1) Protrainy Skilled Learning Private Limited

2) Blue Water Marine Consultants

3) Kallakunta Healthcare Services Private Limited

4) Birdscale Technology And Services Private Limited

5) Light Field Multi Services Private Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?