9th August 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Marketing and this Internship is available in Zoomcar India Private Limited, Jaipur. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited, Jaipur. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

10th August 2021, 04:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited?

The stipend is Rs 3,500 per month + Incentives is offered to Marketing Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited.

The last date for applying to Marketing Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited is 4th August 2020.

Visit the official website www.zoomcar.com/Bangalore for more information.
11th August 2021, 01:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Zoomcar India Private Limited?

You will get a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as a marketing Intern in Zoomcar India Private Limited.

The duration of this internship is 3 months.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.zoomcar.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?