27th August 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

All the details of doing short term project from CDAC?

hello sir,
i'm pursuing my final year b.e. in information technology(vii sem).i'm interested in doing a short term project from cdac chennai.can i get all the details regarding this?? can i do a short term project from cdac channai???

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  2. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
  3. Does CDAC Noida have any short term courses? Procedure to join it?
  4. Should I join MCA or go for short term courses like CDAC?
  5. What does C-DAC offer? Procedure to get into it?
  6. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  7. Courses other than MBA and M.Tech. after B.Tech. in ECE
  8. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  9. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  10. How to do training in summer vacations? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech ECE
  11. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  13. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  14. Which are the best courses to do after completion of Graduation to get a good Job?
  15. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
  16. Details of short term professional course after graduation in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  18. Details of important dates of CDAC, Pune? Is it beneficial to go for CDAC course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?