24th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?

Sir,
I want to do an Internship as a final year project in BEL as I am Electronics and Communication Engineering student. Please let me know am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL? And kindly tell me the duration of such Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  2. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  5. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year
  6. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  7. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  8. Can I participate in Project Internship being a B.Sc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry) final year student? Is there any project available in Mangalore?
  9. How to do internship project in MNC? I am pursuing MCA Final Year project
  10. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  12. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  13. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  15. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  17. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  18. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
26th May 2016, 11:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?

You are eligible to apply for internship program in BEL, if you have scored a minimum of 60% till now in your graduation and above 50% in 10th and 12th boards.

Internship project depends upon what you choose. BEL provides internship for 3 months, 6 months as well as for a year. It is up to yo to decide as to of what duration course you wish to opt for.
1st August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?

Hello, I am currently pursuing final year(7th sem) engineering in electronics and communication. I wanted to know whether B.E.L offers any projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?