9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the DRDO training with 64 percentage marks in B.E ECE?

Sir/Mam, I am a 3rd year BE student in ECE( ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION). I am highly interested in doing training in DRDO after my 3rd 6th semester for 6 weeks. my current academic score is 64% [Pune University]. Am i eligible for the training? If yes, then what is the procedure to reach that?

11th January 2017, 02:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the DRDO training with 64 percentage marks in B.E ECE?

Candidates who are pursuing 3rd year B.E are eligible to apply for training in DRDO. As you have scored 64% marks in current academic session, so you are eligible for training. In order to apply for training in DRDO you have to look for a reference person working there. You can also prepare a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it with a resume to the authorities of DRDO. If they finds you eligible then you will be called for the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?