23rd April 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?

sir, i am btech cs 3 year i want to summer training in hal can i apply
name -veenesh kumar
email id [email protected]
mo 09555598098

12th May 2014, 11:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for summer internship or training after completing three years of engineering. HAL is a well reputed organization and if you do internship or training there you will get to learn many new things and get a wide view of professionalism. You will also get to know the practical implementation of various concepts and facts which you have studied so far.

Getting internship is tough, hence to do internship you should be either extra ordinary or have good contact with top officials of the company. For training or internship, you need to get an application form which can be availed either online or by writing to the HR. You can also get it from their training center administrative department. Fill it up and submit it along with the necessary documents like NOC letter from your college or Demand Draft of training fees if required.
13th May 2014, 07:21 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Hello Vineesh. how are you. I think you got a wrong conception.That doing internship or training in any company or organisation will be helpful or fulfill your experience and desirable qualification requirements. Do you think this notion is correct?? I am sorry to say dear. It is not correct. No not at all.

If you are in computer science stream and you do your internship from a reputed computer hardware or well known software company (whichever is your stream) then that internship or training would be much more helpful and self sufficient for you to grab a good impression on the recruiters at the time of interview. Since recruiters are in the search of experience and good knowledgeable persons who can run the company well and best in their own way.

So instead of doing Your internship in aeronautics company in the computer line only you must go for a training program in a software or computer hardware company whatever is your stream. This will rather enable or make you more efficient and wiser and efficient enough to know the management and other aspects of a software or hardware company. So go to the college dean and ask for his reference to take internship training under the company of your choice.
6th June 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hello sir!! i am renu gupta.i want to know which institute will be best for me for training...i am persuing b.tech from cs branch and have just completed my 3rd year...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?