5th June 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?

hello sir, i m student of electrical & electronics engineering 3rd year,i want to know about the training program in IIT DELHI... plz contact me on...7376649096
or email me at.- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  2. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  3. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  4. Which are the companies offering summer training for electronics and electrical engineering at Delhi for a good student of BVP
  5. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi?
  6. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  7. Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?
  8. Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?
  9. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  11. How to get summer training in IIT Delhi, after 3rd year of B.Tech.(Electronics)?
  12. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  13. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  14. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur?
  16. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  17. Which company provides summer training after B.E in Electrical and Electronics engineering
  18. Summer training after B.Tech (Electrical) 2nd year?
6th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?

SSir, im doing 2nd year BE & i've got an aggregate of 70% is possible for me to do internship in iisc.
6th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?

which is the best course for ec 3rd yr students by the point of view of job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?