9th March 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Teqstories Bangalore is offering an internship in AWS Architecture. If I do this internship, what benefits will I get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

11th March 2021, 03:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

The benefits of doing an AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of the salary package of Rs.2 to 4 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.
12th March 2021, 04:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore

The benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore is given below:-

:-You will get an opportunity to work in real work environment with business professionalism.
:-On successful completion of the internship, a certificate will be offered to all the interns.
:-You have to work in flexible working hours not in 9 A.M to 5 P.M.
:-You will be working 5 days in a week with rotational week offs.
:-Job offer will be offered to all the interns with annual package of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 per year.
12th March 2021, 09:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.8,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month as AWS Architecture interns in Teqstories Bangalore .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) Your work hours will be flexible.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

5) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23 march 2021.
16th March 2021, 05:34 PM
prynsh7

Benefits of doing AWS Architecture internship in Teqstories Bangalore is as follows:

>>You will get a Certificate
>>You will have Flexible work hours
>>You will have benefit of working only 5 days a week
>>You might get a Job offer
15th August 2021, 08:28 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?