16th May 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Customer Service in Trigya Technologies, Pune. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

21st May 2019, 10:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

Benefits of doing Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune;

You will receive stipend of Rs. 8000 - 10000/- per month for 6 months duration of internship tenure.

You will receive Internship Certificate, Job offer etc. after completion of Internship

You will work in flexible work hours during the internship. There is a informal dress code and 5 days a working week in this internship.
22nd May 2019, 01:43 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

The candidates selected for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month along with the benefit of a valuable Certificate, Job offer(If you want can continue as a full time permanent employee), Flexible working hours, Informal dress code and 5 days working in a week.

The duration of the Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

You can visit the website https://www.cloudmantra.net/ for more details.
22nd May 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Customer Service in Trigya Technologies, Pune. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Customer Service internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune:

Interns can get a stipend

Interns can gain real time work experience in Customer Service

Interns can improve their communication skills

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get a certificate, flexible working hours, 5 days a week, informal dress code, etc.
22nd May 2019, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following Benefits of doing Customer Service Internship at Trigya Technologies in Pune.

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Customer Service Interns
at Trigya Technologies in Pune.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You have to work 5 days in a weak.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?