16th May 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

21st May 2019, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

You must possesses the following essential skills to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune;

You should have good communication skills.

You must have sound knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

You must have knowledge of computer internet.
22nd May 2019, 01:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune?

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

The candidates selected for Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune will get stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Customer Service Internship in Trigya Technologies, Pune would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.
22nd May 2019, 02:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Customer Service Internship at Trigya Technologies in Pune.

Skill :-
------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.

2) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

3) You should have good communication skills.

4) You have to able to communicate with customer through email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?