3rd May 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Machine Learning in KocharTech, Amritsar. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

6th May 2019, 04:43 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar?

The candidates who qualify the Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar will get stipend of Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 per month along with the benefits of Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Certificate with 5 days working and informal dress code.

The deserving candidates can contact at the below mentioned address for recruitment process.

Contact Address 1:-
Kochar Infotech Limited
Nidhi-2, Lawrence Road,
Amritsar – 143001

Contact Address 2:-
Kochar Infotech Limited
311, Green Avenue,
Amritsar – 143001
6th May 2019, 05:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar?

Major benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar is that interns will receive stipend of Rs. 15000 - 25000/- per month until the completion of Internship. There is informal dress code and 5 working days for interns. Interns also receive Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Experience letter and Job offer after completion of internship. Interns can improve their knowledge in the relevant field. Duration of that internship is 6 months.
6th May 2019, 10:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship at KocharTech in Amritsar?

You will get the following Benefits of doing Machine Learning Internship at KocharTech in Amritsar :-

1) You can expect a stipend of Rs. 15000 to Rs 25,000 per month as Machine
Learning Interns at KocharTech in Amritsar.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) You will get Job offer after Completion of this Internship.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You have to work 5 days in a weak.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?