18th February 2020, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

20th February 2020, 02:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

The benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited, Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of free snacks & beverages at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the salary package of Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.4 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.2000 - Rs.3000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.bhoma.com
20th February 2020, 11:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi?

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 3,000/- per month as Mobile App Development interns in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 1 to 4 Lac per annum.

5) You will get Free snacks & beverages.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.bhoma.com/
21st February 2020, 09:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing a Mobile App Development internship in Bhoma Education Private Limited Delhi as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of recommendation.
3. Job-Offer ( 1-4 lakhs per annum).
4. Knowledge in-app. development.
5. Knowledge in programming concepts.
5th August 2021, 12:35 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:

*Aspirants will get a Certificate

*Aspirants will get the letter of recommendation

*Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 2,000 to 3,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?