18th February 2020, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

20th February 2020, 02:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

The skills required to join Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge with technologies including NodeJS, Angular JS, Mongo DB and Express JS.

==> Candidate must have the experience with web applications and programming languages such as HTML, JavaScript, PHP, XML and RESTful API's.

==> Candidate must have the experience in building single page applications.

==> Candidate must have the experience with AWS product deployment.

==> Candidate must have the work experience in writing unit tests using jest or superset.

==> Candidate must have the experience to MongoDB.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.magtapp.com
21st February 2020, 08:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai?

Skills required to join Backend Development internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited Mumbai as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in PHP language.

2. Have relevant experience of working in MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, REST API and ReactJS.

3. Knowledge in User Interface (UI) Development, UI & UX Design.

4. Handling of backend development.

5. Handling of technical documentation.
5th August 2021, 12:55 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of HTML

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MYSQL

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of UI & UX design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?