6th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Outreach And Payroll Giving internship in WWF India. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

10th August 2019, 11:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India?

Benefits of doing an Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India are given below.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.wwfindia.org/
10th August 2019, 11:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India?

The benefits of doing an Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF, India are a candidate will get the certificate from the employer after completing the internship. This internship is for the duration of 2 months and candidate will get the stipend of Rs.5000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.wwfindia.org
11th August 2019, 01:48 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India is given below:-

=)The Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship is paid.
=)You will receive stipend of Rs.2000 per month.
=)On successful completion of the Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship you will receive a Certificate.

You can check the website (https://www.wwfindia.org/ for more details.
11th August 2019, 04:20 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.5,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The last date to apply for Outreach And Payroll Giving Internship in WWF India is 4th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.wwfindia.org/)
15th August 2021, 01:43 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?