27th September 2011, 12:58 PM
madhuri p kyatari

Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?

sir, im from industrial and production branch. i want to write bhel exam. is that applicable for our branch? what is the eligibility? which is the best book for the preparation of bhel? can u suggest some core companies of our branch
pls advice
with regards madhuri kyatari

19th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?

which subject gets high marks in electrical?
14th September 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are industrial and production branch students eligible for BHEL exam? Best books for preparation of BHEL? Which are the core companies?

Why ONGC and BPCL is not taking production engineering student ?
3rd February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir am vishwanath s g presently studyn in thrd year industrial&production dept so i want to join the bhel after completion of ma degree so is thr ny opportunities of jobs for ma dept in BHEL nd wat are eligibilities for attending the exam? suggest me a good book for preperation..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?