13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Project Coordination internship in Dentsu Aegis Network. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of iternship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

15th July 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Project Coordination internship in Dentsu Aegis Network. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of iternship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing the Project Coordination internship in the Dentsu Aegis Network are given below:

>> Interns can improve their knowledge through the Project Coordination internship

>> Interns can get a stipend of Rs 6,000 per month

>> Interns can get a Letter of Recommendation

>> Interns can get a Certificate

>> Interns can get 5 days a week

>> Interns can improve their knowledge in presentations
15th July 2019, 02:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network?

The benefits of doing Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network is given below:-

:-Internship is paid with stipend of Rs.6000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-5 days working in a week.

You can visit the website http://indeedsc.com/indeed/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 03:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing the Project Coordination internship in the Dentsu Aegis Network are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer.

==> Candidate will get Letter of Recommendation from the employer and the job opportunity.

==> Candidate will have to have to work for 5 days week and 2 days week off.
15th July 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network is that the internship is a paid internship, so you will be paid Rs. 6000 per month as stipend. Other benefits are that you will receive Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc. after completion of Internship and there is a 5 days a week and informal dress code for Internship.
15th July 2019, 04:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing a Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.
15th July 2019, 08:53 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates applying for Project Coordination Internship in Dentsu Aegis Network will get the following benefits:-

:- Stipend: Rs.6,000 per month.
:- Certificate
:- Letter of recommendation
:- Job offer
:- 5 Days a week .
15th July 2019, 09:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There is a vast scope of doing project coordination internship in Dentsu Aegis Network. After completing your internship, you can apply for various projects running in schools or other government organisations. You can apply for the post of assistant manager in various CSR projects in government or private schools. You will get a good salary in this profession.
15th August 2021, 08:04 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?