13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an internship which is Project Coordination and this Internship is available in Dentsu Aegis Network. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such internship to Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 02:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network?

The stipend that would be offered to Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network would be Rs.6000 per month.

The duration of the Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network is 25th July 2019.

You can visit the website http://indeedsc.com/indeed/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 03:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network?

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network.

Duration of this Internship in is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 19.
15th July 2019, 03:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Project Coordination internship in the Dentsu Aegis Network is around Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.dentsuagisnetwork.com
15th July 2019, 04:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Dentsu Aegis Network is hiring interested eligible candidates for the position of Project Coordination Internship. Project Coordination Internship is available for duration of 6 months.
For doing this internship, interns will be paid Rs. 6000/- per month as stipend.
Last date to apply for that Internship is 25 July 2019.
Positions available for the internship is 04.
15th July 2019, 08:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Being a Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network, you will get approximately six thousands rupees per month as a stipend. Your internship duration will be of six months and you can apply for the internship by 25th of July, 2019.
15th July 2019, 08:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network will get stipend of Rs.6,000 per month.

The duration of the Project Coordination Interns in Dentsu Aegis Network would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.
15th August 2021, 08:03 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month offered to Project Coordination interns in Dentsu Aegis Network

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?