29th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Training Coordination in Levi Strauss India Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

27th October 2018, 04:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited?

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Training Coordination in Levi Strauss India Limited. Applications are closed for this internship now. Levi Strauss India Limited had offered 3 months duration of internship for Training Coordination Interns. Candidates who were available for full time (in-office) internship were eligible to apply for that internship. Benefits of doing Training Coordination Internship in Levi Strauss India Limited is that after successful completion of 3 months duration of internship, selected interns will achieve Internship Certificate, job offer and Informal dress code etc.
Levi Strauss India Limited website link is given below.
http://www.levistrauss.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?