12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Product Engineering & Quality Intern in Gramlite Rural Solutions?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Product Engineering & Quality Internship in Gramlite Rural Solutions. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

27th October 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Product Engineering & Quality Intern in Gramlite Rural Solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Product Engineering & Quality Internship in Gramlite Rural Solutions. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Engineering graduates willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Product Engineering & Quality internship in Gramlite Rural Solutions. Candidates should be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities are preferred for the Product Engineering & Quality internship in Gramlite Rural Solutions. Duration of the Product Engineering & Quality internship is 6 months in Gramlite Rural Solutions. Candidate’s daily responsibilities include ensuring product quality and control and assisting in basic production management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?