27th October 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?

Respected Sir/Mam
I am Hotel Management student doing Bsc H&HA (NCHMCT) just gave the final of my 1st year, and iam being asked by our college to provide the CV for
Industrial Training .Along with Indian option they are also giving us the option of Dubai and Singapore , so I am bit confused which one to select for my better future.
Thank you
N.B-My main aim is to become a Chef.

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  2. How to do training course for dubai jobs?
  3. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  4. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  5. Best property for industrial training in Singapore and New York?
  6. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  7. How can I apply for jobs in Dubai for Assistant lecturer post or any industrial job? Scope of M.Sc Chemistry in Dubai?
  8. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  9. Where can I get the CA entrance forms in Dubai? Do I need to take any coaching for the preparation?
  10. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  11. What does ITI stand for?
  12. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  14. Whether doing online industrial internship from Adormi and Silicon in Bangalore is worthful?
  15. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  16. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  17. How to study for Pilot training in London or Dubai?
  18. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
2nd August 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better place to do Industrial training India or Dubai or Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam
I am Hotel Management student doing Bsc H&HA (NCHMCT) just gave the final of my 1st year, and iam being asked by our college to provide the CV for
Industrial Training .Along with Indian option they are also giving us the option of Dubai and Singapore , so I am bit confused which one to select for my better future.
Thank you
N.B-My main aim is to become a Chef.

Dubai is one of the best place to do industrial training after completion of a hotel management course in India. Many hotels in Dubai offer good training to students. Students are trained six days a week around 10 hours a day, so they get very good training in the hotels. Many hotels provide allowances, foods and accommodation for training period. Hotels in Dubai have people from various countries and students get very good exposure. Students can also meet customers from all over the world. Therefore, Dubai is the best place to do training for the hotel management students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?