25th February 2023, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Homeopathic MD exam if did not completed internship during bachelors degree?

If my homeopathic internship is not completed only 6 month is done so can i do this i mean can i apear this homeopathic MD entrance exam of west bengal?

28th February 2023, 03:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Homeopathic MD exam if did not completed internship during bachelors degree?

Yes , you can appear for Homeopathic MD exam but you must complete your bachelors degree internship as you must fulfill the minimum criteria for the exam.
28th February 2023, 06:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Homeopathic MD exam if did not completed internship during bachelors degree?

Can I appear for Homeopathic MD exam if did not completed internship during bachelors degree?

Course Level Post graduate
Duration of the Course 2 - 3 years
Examination Type Semester
Eligibility Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery ( BHMS)
Admission Process Entrance exam based (May also look at graduation percentage) / Merit Based
28th February 2023, 07:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes,

1. M.D. Homeopathic (Materia Medica) is a 2 to 3 year post graduation course. The students who are willing to take up this course are admitted if the possess Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery ( BHMS).

2. This course is an specialization in the course category Homeopathy which comes under the stream of healthcare and Medical Science.
28th February 2023, 09:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. Applicants must possess BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree.

2. Applicant with a provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate (recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act) can also apply for AIAPGET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?