3rd July 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Internship in TCS, Guwahati being a CSE 6th semester student?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an Internship in TCS. I am studying BTech 6th semester with CSE branch. I would like to know that can I apply for such internship in TCS or not of Guwahati? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in IIT-Kharagpur for CSE 6th semester student?
  4. Can I apply for an Internship in HPCL being a BTech CSE 6th semester student?
  5. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  9. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Guwahati? -- [New]
  10. Designing or Developing, which is better to do an Internship for CSE 4th semester student?
  11. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  12. Institutes offering 6 weeks Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. Institutes which offer 2 weeks Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Chennai? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?
  15. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does PGCIL offer an Internship to CSE student?
  17. Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
6th July 2018, 10:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Internship in TCS, Guwahati being a CSE 6th semester student?

Yes, you can apply for internship in TCS with the above criteria. You have to visit the official website of the company (http://www.nextstep.tcs.com) and fill up the online application form. Then you have to send a permission letter issued by your college to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the further selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?