7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do internship in Defense after completion of MBBS?

Can I do internship in Defense after completion of MBBS? Is it possible to have career options in Army? Can you please give me the complete answer on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. When PMCH invites application for MBBS internship programme? -- [New]
  3. What is the duration of IAS officer course after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  5. Is it possible to do BPT internship while doing MBBS course?
  6. Has it become late to apply for PG entrance exam after completion of Internship having disqualified in MBBS 2nd year exams?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  8. After completion of MBBS course in Ukrain how much is the internship pay?
  9. How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree?
  10. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  11. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  12. Is it possible to do internship after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  14. Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?
  15. Procedure for doing Internship in Delhi NCR after MBBS completion?
  16. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  17. Is it necessary to complete Rotation Internship to appear DNB exam for MBBS graduate?
  18. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?