5th September 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in ECIL being a mechanical student?

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in ECIL being a mechanical student? Can you please give me the complete information which I need to follow for the same? What are the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

6th September 2016, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in ECIL being a mechanical student?

ECIL stands for "Electronics Corporation of India Limited". First of all you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply internship in ECIL. You should have to score at least 55% marks in your graduation exams without any backlog.
You will need to apply for reference letter from 'training and placement' cell of your institute. Download the application form from the official website and fill it with true details. Also mention the purpose of training in your application form.
After completing the form, you have to send it addressed to HR of the company. If they respond to your application then you can follow up the further selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?