4th October 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?

I want to do internship in hardware and networking. I am studying diploma course. So can i do internship after Diploma completion.
Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  2. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  6. List government institute for doing internship in Hardware and Networking field? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  8. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  9. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  10. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  12. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  14. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  15. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
  16. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  17. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  18. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking?
19th August 2017, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do internship in hardware and networking. I am studying diploma course. So can i do internship after Diploma completion.
Please suggest me.

Yes, you can do an internship in Hardware and Networking after completion of the Diploma course. There are various institutions offer internships for hardware and networking candidates. Candidates can get training in any one of those institutes for getting real time work experience. Candidates can also get a job after internships in the hardware and networking field. Institutions / companies offering internships are given below;

Creative Multimedia Institute - Official Website

Samyak IT Solutions - Official Website

Shaw Hotel & Consultancy Services - Official Website

CISCO - Official Website

NTech Global Solutions - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?